We appreciate the cultural diversity of our team. Healthcare professionals who speak German fluently (level B2) and wish to work in Berlin are welcome to send in their application.
Who we are
competence & more is a reliable employer for registered nurses, care assistants, preschool teachers, physiotherapists and other healthcare professionals who wish to work in Berlin. Our employees carry out their work in our customers‘ facilities (for instance in hospitals or nursing homes).
You are looking for a new challenge, are curious to live in a multicultural city and want to work in a country with one of the world’s best healthcare systems? Then Berlin is the place to be.
* a permanent contract and a fair and appropriate salary
* flexibility for nurses, care assistants, physiotherapists and preschool teachers (you can choose what you prefer: early, late or night shifts)
* different facilities and plenty of practical work experience
We are always happy to support you:
* regarding your professional recognition
* in finding accommodation
* in regard to administrative aspects
Whom should I address?
Eleni is responsible for the recruitment and acquisition of international candidates. Having lived abroad herself, she knows what it means to learn a new language, to integrate into a new culture and to settle in a new country. Apart from being the first point of contact for international professionals with our company, she supports them throughout the process of coming, living and working in Berlin.
Eleni will accept applications in German, English or Greek. First interviews can be carried out by phone, Skype or in person.
If you would like to be a member of our team, a couple of requirements have to be fulfilled.
This is what you will need:
* Nurse / physiotherapist / ergotherapist / preschool teacher certificate
* B2 Diplom in Germna language
* A residence permit, if you are coming from a non-European country
You would like to get some advice on how or where to improve your language skills? We are happy to support you!
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
i.V. Eleni Ioannidou
Human Resources Manager
competence & more
Telefon +49 30 700 104-678
Telefax +49 30 700 104-998